CAS 37237 76 6 Epoxy Reactive Diluent XY111 Propoxyglycerol
Propoxyglycerol Triglycidyl ether
Chemical name: Glycerol propoxylate triglyxidyl ether
Structural formula: C21H38O9
CAS Number: 37237-76-6
Physical and Chemical Character: Colorless to slight yellow
2. Technical Data Sheet
-It is used in epoxy systems with high toughness for composite
materials, anticorrosive coatings, normal coatings, adhesives, etc.
- Packed in 200 kg/barrel or 1000kgs/ IBC container.
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of
- Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area. Keep away from
ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use,
in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture
5. Please note that all information provided by XYCC is considered
accurate in certain condition. However, we will not promise or bear
any legal responsibility due to factors in producing and processing
products. The customer should test applicability of our products
full before using it.