CAS 4016 14 2 Epoxy Reactive Diluent XY686 Glycidyl Isopropyl Ether
Glycidyl Isopropyl ether
Chemical name: glycidyl isopropyl ether
Structural Formula: (CH3)2CHOCH2(CHCH2)O
CAS Number: 4016-14-2
Physical and Chemical Character: colorless transparent liquid
2. Technical Data Sheet
It can copolymerize with many kinds of monomers and yields useful
polymers for coatings, adhesives and so on. As the reaction of
epoxy resin diluents, intermediate and synthetic ether stabilizer
of organic compounds, esters.
- Packed in 190 kg/barrel or 950kgs/ IBC container
- Storage and transportation must conform to basic requirements of
- Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area. Keep away from
ignition sources, heat and flame and sunlight.
- It is necessary to maintain insulated (tightly seal) after use,
in order to avoid negative influence arousing from moisture
5. Please note that all information provided by XYCC is considered
accurate in certain condition. However we will not promise or bear
any legal responsibility due to factors in producing and processing
products. The customer should test applicability of our products
fully before using it.